Pedro Teixeira, PT
25 April | 26 April
“Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”
This 2-day workshop aims to introduce a reasoning methodology that will enable participants to apply SEMG biofeedback to a broad range of rehab conditions. During this workshop participants will learn the fundamentals of SEMG. A clinical case study hands-on approach will be used to build up the reasoning skills. At the end of this workshop participants should be able to delineate a biofeedback rehab protocol specific to their client needs.
- SEMG Fundamentals - From signal acquisition to biofeedback practice
- Building up reasoning skills - Shoulder complex clinical case study
- Building up reasoning skills - Lower back clinical case study
- Building up reasoning skills - Knee joint clinical case study
- Putting it all together - Reasoning methodology Workflow
About Pedro Teixeira, PT
Pedro Teixeira is the President of BioSigns, Invited Researcher at the Oporto Medical School and lecturer at several different postgrad courses and seminars around the world. For almost 10 years he occupied the Project Manager position for the Rehabilitation Projects at the Biofeedback Federation of Europe (BFE).